A Girl Rising Ambassador is a passionate individual who wants to play a leadership role in the global movement for girls' education, representing Girl Rising all over the globe.
Acting as local community leader for Girl Rising, an ambassador rallies people and organizations to take action, hosts events, stays informed with key campaign milestones and updates, and finds innovative and creative ways to take action for girls everywhere.
Core responsibilities include:
- Representing Girl Rising in your community.
- Identifying regional/local organizations that align with the Girl Rising mission/mandate.
- Rallying people and organizations to participate in key campaign moments.
- Reaching out to friends, families, schools and community groups to get the word out.
- Posting about Girl Rising on blogs, websites, social media, etc.
- Brainstorm attention-grabbing, creative stunts to get people talking about girls' education
- Collaborating regularly with the Girl Rising grassroots team to connect global campaigns to your community.